*All information in this article comes from other sites. We have tried to provide correct attribution for all information collected here.
It’s a frontend framework, but I’m still confused. Backend frameworks like Django.
- AngularJS is a complete framework for web development.
- AngularJS is easy to use and easy to learn.
- AngularJS offers a wide range of features suitable for web development.
- Additionally, AngularJS is open source and free to use.
Features of React:
- Complex UIs can be composed from small pieces of decoupled code called “components”.
- React has several built-in features such as support for multiple platforms, an easy-to-use syntax, and a strong community.
Vue.js is a progressive framework for building user interfaces. Designed for gradual adoption, it scales quickly between libraries and full-fledged frameworks.
- VueJS is very easy to use and understand
- VueJS has great documentation which is very helpful for beginners.
- Vue.js offers a wide range of features suitable for web development.
- Vue.js is open source and free to use.
- It includes features such as automatic two-way data binding, templates, and a routing system.
- EmberJS is open source and released under the MIT license.
- It includes several tools that help developers get their applications up and running quickly.
Preact is a fast 3kb alternative to React. Perfect for building high-performance, lightweight applications. Preact is a fast 3kb alternative to React. It’s small enough to reduce your application’s initial load time, and small enough to be easily included in your application’s codebase.
Features of Preact:
- Preact is a complete framework for web development.
- PreactJS is a lightweight library focused on being fast and efficient.
- Small footprint, easy to learn and use.
- InfernoJS is a fast library that can render up to 60 frames per second.
- Uses a virtual DOM that facilitates change tracking and UI updates.
- InfernoJS is easy to use and has a simple API.
- Svelte uses the virtual DOM to track changes in your app.
- Svelte is easy to use and easy to learn.
- Components are self-contained and can be easily reused in other projects.
- Mithril has built-in support for routing and XHR
- It has a small API with few built-in features, giving you more flexibility.
- Provides lightweight performance
- Built on modern standards such as web components
- It’s easy to learn and use, and has a very small footprint.
- very light weight
- Use shadow DOM to modify the internals of your component
- Promote best practices for creating reusable components
Featured image credit: Junior Teixeira. pexel; thank you!