Carson High School sent 26 future America’s business leaders to the state conference in Las Vegas, and 13 qualified for the National Business Leadership Conference in Atlanta in June.
- Hannah Kreizenbeck: 3rd in Introduction to Business Communication, 4th in Introduction to Business Procedures, 4th in Introduction to FBLA, 2nd in Client Service, 8th in Sales Presentation (Team Event).
- McKenzie Merrell: 2nd in FBLA Primer, 4th in Parliamentary Process Primer, 4th in Social Media Strategy Primer, 8th in UX Design, 5th in Public Service Announcements.
- Sofia Kolupaeva: #1 in Publication Design, #4 in Supply Chain Management, #7 in Marketing, #10 in Organizational Leadership.
- Viviana Castro: 4th in Improvisational Speaking, 5th in Public Speaking, 8th in Organizational Leadership.
- Eric Billings: 8th in Supply Chain Management, 10th in Advertising, 8th in Graphic Design.
- Todd Gosselin: 4th in job interviews, 7th in business math.
- Alexa Robles: 6th in Graphic Design, 9th in Website Design.
- Laura Bennett: 6th in public speaking, 8th in impromptu speaking.
- Zach Nichols: #4 for Social Media Strategy, #7 for Hospitality Management (Team Events).
- Hong Chau Nguyen: 3rd in International Business (Team Event), 7th in Data Analytics (Team Event), 8th in Agribusiness.
- Giselle Barrera Martinez: #1 for Business Financial Planning (Team Events) and #7 for Data Analytics (Team Events).
- Jadyn Williams: 3rd in International Business (team event) and 8th in Sales Presentation (team event).
- Vanessa Bacerra Dominguez: #1 for Business Financial Plans (Team Events) and #7 for Social Media Strategy.
- Valeria Vega: #1 for Business Financial Plan (Team Event).
- Dahlia Keating: 8th in Intro to Social Media Strategy and 7th in Intro to Business Presentations.
- Zach Lopez: 7th in a job interview.
- Sidney Romeo: 10th in job interview.
- Olivia VanReese Roering: 9th in Health Care Administration and 9th in Introduction to Public Speaking.
- Toby Krehbiel: 9th in insurance and risk management.
- Erin Peterson: 5th in healthcare management, 5th in social media strategy, 9th in public service announcements.
- Lindsey Kreizenbeck: 5th in FBLA Introductory, 10th in Journalism.
- Leadership Development — Members develop essential soft skills by serving in chapter officer positions at the local, state, and national levels. By networking with seasoned business professionals and attending business-focused workshops, seminars, and academic conferences.
- Academic Competitions — Members demonstrate their business expertise in high-profile regional, state, and national competitive events. Trophies and cash prizes are awarded to outstanding students.
- Education Programs — Members can build a career portfolio, advance their knowledge with globally recognized skills certifications, and access select college scholarships.