When you buy through our links, Insider may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more.
- UFC 285 will stream live on March 4, with the main card starting at 10 p.m. ET on ESPN+.
- Jon Jones will face Ciryl Gane for the UFC heavyweight title.
- The main card costs $80 to watch in addition to an ESPN+ subscription ($10/month).
UFC legend Jon Jones will return from a three-year hiatus to fight for the vacant UFC heavyweight championship at UFC 285 on March 4.
Jones is moving up in weight class to fight top-ranked heavyweight Ciryl Gane. Jones holds the record for the most successful light heavyweight title defenses, but his career has been impacted by legal issues and failed drug tests for performance enhancing drugs over the past decade.
Gane has shot to the top of UFC’s heavyweight division since his debut in 2019; his only loss came against former champion Francis Ngannou, who vacated the heavyweight title after his contract expired at the end of 2022.
How to watch UFC 285
You can watch the main event of UFC 285 on ESPN+ at 10 p.m. ET on March 4. The main card requires an ESPN+ subscription ($10/month) and an extra pay-per-view fee of $80.
Before the main event, the early prelims will air at 5:30 p.m. ET on UFC Fight Pass, and the prelims will be broadcast at 8 p.m. ET on ESPN and ESPN+.
The ESPN+ app is available on all major mobile and streaming devices, including Fire TV, Apple, Android, Chromecast, PlayStation, Xbox, Roku, and smart TVs from major brands.
Ways to save on the UFC 285 pay-per-view price
If you’re signing up for ESPN+ to stream UFC 285, you can snag a special discounted package.
New members can buy a year-long ESPN+ membership with access to UFC 285 included for a total of $124.98. That’s more than 30% off the regular combined price of an annual plan and a PPV match.
Following your first year of service, ESPN+ will then renew for the regular annual price of $100.
Here’s the fight card for UFC 285: Jones vs. Gane
Early Prelims — 5:30 p.m. ET on UFC Fight Pass
- Esteban Ribovics versus Loik Radzhabov [Lightweight]
- Da’mon Blackshear versus Farid Basharat [Bantamweight]
- Jessica Penne versus Tabatha Ricci [Women’s strawweight]
- Mana Martinez versus Cameron Saaiman [Bantamweight]
- Ian Machado Garry versus Song Kenan [Welterweight]
Prelims — 8 p.m. ET on ESPN and ESPN+
- Julian Marquez versus Marc-Andre Barriault [Middleweight]
- Viviane Araújo versus Amanda Ribas [Women’s Flyweight]
- Derek Brunson versus Dricus Du Plessis [Middleweight]
- Cody Garbrandt versus Trevin Jones [Bantamweight]
Main Card — 10 p.m. ET on ESPN+
- Bo Nickal versus Jamie Pickett [Middleweight]
- Mateusz Gamrot versus Jalin Turner [Lightweight]
- Geoff Neal versus Shavkat Rakhmonov [Welterweight]
- Valentina Shevchenko versus Alexa Grasso [Women’s flyweight title]
- Jon Jones versus Ciryl Gane [Heavyweight title]