- Develop and support commercial grade web applications and solutions.
- Work on ways to automate and improve your development and release processes.
- Optimize and improve existing systems and services.
- Identify technical issues and develop software updates and fixes.
- Provides root cause analysis of production errors.
- Build and set up new development tools and infrastructure.
- Collaborative and collaborative management skills in a team environment and proven client-facing management skills.
- Be part of a team focused on –
- New client requirement
- Request for innovation
- Recognized IT Diploma/Certificate in Software Development.
2-3 years of development experience:
- Experience with VueJS/React/Angular
1-2 years Linux server / Windows server experience / networking:
- Networking (Network+)
- Hardware (A+)
- Virtualization experience (VMware)
- Technical experience in an IT infrastructure management environment
Advantageous Skills –
- elastic search
- Passion for technology and learning.
- Attention to detail.
- analytical ability.
- problem solving.
- Excellent presentation, reporting and communication skills
- high degree of professionalism.
- Strong influence skills and relationship and networking skills.
- Ability to be team oriented and work independently.
- Able to work under pressure.
- Demonstrate good judgment in all decisions to ensure sustainability.
- Ability to take ownership of assigned tasks.
We aim to respond to all applications, but if we do not hear from you about this position within 10 business days, please consider your application disapproved.
When applying for a job, make sure you have the minimum job requirements. that’s allSA citizens are considered for this role.If you are not at one of the above work locations, please include a relocation plan on all work and correspondence applications. [URL Removed] Email a Word copy of your resume [Email Address Removed] Include the job reference number.
Learn more/Apply for this position