|Reward:||Company burden of R25000 to R35000/month|
|type:||3 months or more|
|reference:||#CF017 – UI UX Design|
Co-Foundry, a web application development company based in Johannesburg and Cape Town, is looking for a part-time UI/UX Designer from early projects to join the team.
After learning company standards, work with product owners and clients to transform wireframes and requirements documents into UI/UX interfaces and themes for web or mobile based applications.
This project is a web-based application for the insurance industry, primarily used by internal staff. Existing wireframes and requirements specifications should be translated into a well-structured user experience and user interface that achieves the client’s design goals while maintaining usability and UI/UX best practices.
If you believe in rigorous standards, don’t repeat your own practices, and think about reusable components instead of repeats, then this job is for you. With so many applicants and few hired, you must be able to demonstrate your ability to qualify.
Our top priority is experience and a strong portfolio.
Applicants are required to submit 2-3 web application designs for consideration for an interview.
Your main responsibilities are:
- Convert wireframes and client requirements into designs.
- Provides information and guidance on general UI/UX best practices.
- Contribution to project requirements.
- Engagement with Clients and Other Stakeholders.
- Build reusable components and designs in Adobe XD.
Skills and specs:
- 3+ years of UX design work experience.
- Experience in designing complex solutions for a fully digital environment.
- Experience building responsive and mobile designs.
- Expertise in UX software such as Adobe XD, Figma, and Sketch is a must.
- Ability to create illustrations for stylized graphic artwork and icons.
- Strong user-centered design skills and web application design experience are powerful advantages.
- Ability to iterate designs and solutions efficiently and intelligently. Experience in an Agile environment is highly desired.
Useful experience/qualifications (optional but highly recommended)
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in design or development field is a plus
- Experience with web frameworks such as React, Angular, Vue
- Ability to work both alone and in a team-oriented collaborative environment.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills are important, including the ability to clearly explain UX/UI concepts and rationale to clients and development teams.
Posted: Mar 08 12:36, Deadline: May 5