Xiplink Co., Ltd. new, value-added cloud network service provide intelligent aggregation of SpaceX Starlink LEO Combine with traditional GEO/MEO satellite and 4G/5G cellular data links into a single bandwidth pool for remote sites requiring high capacity and always-on connectivity.
of XipNet The cloud service is the first of its kind to aggregate multiple integrated orbital satellites. XiPOS™ WAN optimization provides remote users with the highest level of throughput, user experience, and capacity up to 1 Gbit/s.
For service providers and integration partners, XipNet offers the opportunity to leverage world-class cloud infrastructure services for enhanced performance and aggregation without the need for CAPEX investments in hub-optimized technology. Key benefits provided by XipNet include:
- Aggregates up to 24 links for resilient “always on” connectivity and gigabit-class throughput
- Starlink/GEO/5G ready to support different speeds and delays
- Integrated WAN optimization and SCPS TCP acceleration (if needed)
- 30% better user experience with faster response times and 2x-3x faster file transfers (even in LEO).
- Bandwidth estimation for optimal capacity utilization, especially during movement o Traffic steering policies to steer flows to appropriate paths under various primary and secondary conditions
- Quickly launch video in the highest quality to support streaming, remote work, and critical video delivery
- Rapid recovery and session persistence for packet loss caused by path changes, satellite handoffs, and networks
Compared to leading aggregation products on the market today, XipNet has significantly higher throughput, tested at least 33% more capacity utilization, 5 times the bandwidth available to remote user sites, no data cap, etc. It has considerable advantages.
Combining XipLink’s bandwidth estimation, WAN optimization, and enterprise grade, quality of service (QoS), XipNet maximizes the performance of mission-critical applications even under adverse conditions.
“In today’s highly connected world, the ability to maintain a reliable and fast internet connection is essential for businesses and executives to operate efficiently.,” Said Jaco BothaSenior Vice President of Products, XipLink Inc.”This is especially true for companies in the shipping and oil and gas industries, where vessels and platforms need to be continuously connected to their headquarters and clients around the world. However, providing reliable connectivity at sea can be a daunting task as ships travel through different regions with different network infrastructures, weather conditions, and signal strengths.”
The XipNet service will be available from May 2023 and can be ordered from select XipLink partners.